Wednesday 13 April 2011

Huskies with a side of sunshine

I went for a walk with two beautiful Huskies today.  Diesel and Sascha.  They where so happy to be out strolling their neighborhood.  Sascha and Diesel's mum's name is Nikki and she is a Dog Trainer.  As we all know Huskies can pull sleds, this takes a lot of training.  Diesel and Sascha may not be pulling a sled but they definitely know their sled commands.  Nikki was explaining this to me today.  When she told me that if I wanted Diesel to go right I used the command "Gee" he overheard and veered to the right lol.  The command for left is "Haw." They are such well behaved dogs and are just so happy to be with you.  

Sasha (rear) Diesel (front)
Sascha and Diesel are a joy to walk and I am so excited for the next time we get to put our "paws" on the pavement!



No comments:

Post a Comment